How Does GenderGP Work

How will you communicate with me?

All communications are conducted via email. If you wish to receive any paperwork by post, you will be asked to provide the address you wish to use.

What if my doctor won’t help?

If your doctor has refused to help with your gender-affirming care, consider these options: seek a second opinion from a different doctor, contact transgender health services or advocacy groups for trans-friendly healthcare providers, and educate yourself on transgender health rights in your area. Additionally, we can provide letters to support your case, which may help in discussions with healthcare professionals or in seeking alternate care. If you need help with prescriptions and blood tests we refer your needs to our independent partners to get the help you need.

Updated on January 20, 2024

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Request an article
If you would like some knowledge added to our knowledge base, send your suggestions here.
Request Knowledge